With limited places available, secure your spot on Meredith's Signature Program today.
Experience Meredith's unique blend of coaching and mentoring.
This Signature program includes:
- Initial 90-minute Discovery Coaching session where we explore your current context and challenges
- Gallup CliftonStrengths assessment
- 90-minute Debrief for Insights where we explore your Strengths Profile and set your focus and goals for the Program
- Six 60-minute coaching sessions
- Two optional 30-minute alignment or context-setting sessions with your leader or key stakeholders
- Tailored reading selection of three books
- Unlimited emergency email and calls support
- Relevant listening and reading material recommended during coaching
Meredith is an experienced and engaging Executive Coach & Mentor who will challenge you to achieve your objectives.
With more than 25 years experience coaching and mentoring leaders in the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia, and at home here in Australia and NZ, Meredith has worked with leaders at every level of organisations - CEOs to emerging leaders - to identify strengths, achieve insight, accelerate impact and navigate complexity.
Meredith offers a unique blend of Coaching and Mentoring in her Signature Program working one on one over a six month period.
Meredith mentors and coaches C- suite, Executives and Founders who are:
- Driving significant cultural change
- Navigating complexity and disruption
- Ramping impact during first 180 days in role
- Senior Functional Experts transitioning to general management roles
- Grappling with sustainability of career and life demands
- Women in Executive roles and those aspiring to be
- Senior Women in male-dominated Industries
The Signature Program overview, along with Meredith's Bio, can be downloaded on the Coach & Mentor page here.
Meredith commits to working deeply with her coaching and mentoring clients. For that reason, she only offers 10 places in her Signature Program at any one time. Purchase now to secure your place or register your interest here
Terms & Conditions
The Signature Program is designed for all eight sessions to be completed over a six month period. All coaching sessions must be completed within 12 months of commencing the program, unless by other arrangement.
Scheduled coaching sessions will be during business hours Monday to Friday via Zoom, MS Teams or telephone call.
By agreement between Client and Coach, sessions may be in person. If travel is required, associated costs will be the responsibility of the Client.
You enter into coaching with the understanding that you are responsible for creating your own decisions and results. You understand that coaching results are not guaranteed, and the coaching process relies on your commitment to complete any actions agreed during coaching sessions.
A session cancelled with at least 24 hours notice will be re-scheduled. There will be no credit or refund for sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled session.
The Coaching Program will last the number of sessions and period specified in this Agreement.
Late to Session/ No Show
Time is people’s most precious resource. Meredith will wait for 15 minutes maximum, and if a client doesn’t show within that time, the session is forfeited at the 15-minute mark and will not be eligible for a refund or reschedule.
Likewise, if Meredith is late to a coaching session as above, then it is automatically assumed that the client will receive an additional 1hr coaching session at no extra charge for the inconvenience.
Tracking of Coaching Hours
For International Coaching Federation (ICF) coach accreditation, we record ‘coaching hours’. The specific content of sessions will never be shared with ICF Officials; however, the timing and your contact details will be. You may be contacted for confirmation that this coaching took place.